Saturday, April 11, 2009

No Random thoughts :)

The rising sun winked ;)
All the birds chirping said 'Good day' :)
The cool breeze kissed me :*
Clouds said' problems shall dissolve n bring the rain of joy ':)
Active tides said 'stop not till you reach your destination'!
Butterflies said"wherever you go, may your smiles follow you n may you enjoy the freedom" :) :)
Now, the kid made me realise 'innocence is best'
Hmmm my book said 'it's a new story now, read carefully' :P
Ahem,moi lil clock said"hey time's flying' !!!
Trin trin trin moi phone said"answer me kiddo " ;)
When i got into ma lovely car it said 'long way to go gal' B)
Then melodious music asked me to relax n listen :*
I reached the woods- sensed the tranquility n overwhelmed indeed :)
The trees standing upright against all the odds asked me to have patience!
Fell in love with"$!#~%(~" . ;)
Slowly silently the night walked in with moon in her hand ....
All the sparkling stars said" there are countless reasons to smile gal " )
Aila!!! Nature n the things around me spoke to me thro'out the day !!!
Finally even moi cookie( my teddy) said " i loved the day" :)
But I spent the whole day in SILENCE.
I'm watching how trees, flowers, grass -grow in silence.
I'm seeing how sun,moon,stars-move in silence.
I'm in love with "$!#~%(~" = SILENCE ;)
Just wanna say " it's a great source of strength".
Silence is a true friend that never betrays!!!
Saying nothing.....sometimes says the most!!!
..............................

An answer to a question. found in silence :) Brought an everlasting peace :)

3 comments:

occassionalblogger! said...

Soo nice.. :) Even I've found silence at times bringing a special happiness...

Khushi said...

Thanks Didi :)

Shruti Sharma said...

Hmmmm lovely as usual... Sometimes i wonder y i don see these small things in life now..... :)