Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Love...

It's you, you, you
And only you!!!
you're my first love ,last love and secret crush!
how do you manage every time to gimme such a rush!!!
you've always been there for me,
you brought the beautiful curve-smile to me
when nothing under the sun seemed to be straight!!!
My love! you've taught me to think,
took me to a whole new world within a Blink!
words?! I run short of them to describe you
And again it's you you and only you!!!
When my days get longer
and world seems to be at a standstill,
I run to reach you!!!
you embrace me with all your love
and take me to a matchless world far far away,
that leads to a path full of diamonds!!!
Diamonds?! oh love, they are priceless before you!!!
I care for you in my own strange ways ,
and I wish we stay together forever in life's race :)
you taught me The power of now!
you always said "you can win".
you're a Financial expert.
You've always been a Thunderbolt Kid.
you took me to the all new Wuthering heights!!!
the way we solved Thirteen problems is a secret memory
and still thinking How to kill a mocking bird and enjoy the victory!!!
you're The man who knew infinity,
You're the Theory of everything.
In short you're a Code book to me!!!
Boy oh boy is that you!!!
I'm just waiting to explore the new side of new.
yes it's you,
only you
and forever you......

13 comments:

Shruti Sharma said...

Phew.... I was so happy wen i read the title!!!!!
The poem is superbbbb ...Hopefully u ll write a poem on love sumday!!!!

Khushi said...

hey!!! first of all thanks sharma :)
you got the gist :)
n hey ya! my love's my books forever :)

shruti said...

hey... good work dearie!!!.... Am so proud of you... keep up the good work . Am expecting more and more poems from you ... :)

Khushi said...

shru :) sure ....
thanks for the support sweety pie :)

Unknown said...

awesome poem dear.. brings out ur love for books... :)

SPARKEY said...

I thought it was something really romantic.. :P lol but it turned out to be something better..love for books and romance with books..miss.unromantic :P just kiddin..u knw me..u knw the way i appreciate things.. :)

Unknown said...

Yeah seriously! I think you have fooled all of us long enuff! Financial expert-aavadhu, kill a mockingbird-aavadhu!
Unmaya sollu :)

Khushi said...

jv u knw moi :) u'll b the first person to knw if it's abt someone ;)
it's true love for books di

JigsawJai said...

True love naa geetha - books thaan :)
God, do I sound like those sidey stuntmasters in kannada/tamil filmS?

Hemanth Kumar said...

hey, Good work...
Appreciate the great idea of expressing ur love for books...
I guess no one would have thought on these lines...
but I din't know that someone can be romantic also... :)

Unknown said...

Whow…!! It’s really nice read this rhyme  keep up your good work and I am hoping you to publish more!

Anonymous said...

good work and from next time, try to put a punch line at the end ;)

Khushi said...

thank u all :)